Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sunglasses... [FP]

   It's pretty cool to wear them and they give you a sense of style. I always wonder how the person who invented them figured it out. There's many type of sunglasses out there that fits everyone in this world. It gives them a sense of BAM. It may also complete your outfit that you're wearing the same day. Ray bans are probably my favorite sun glasses because they are so simple, but they still stand out. Many brands nowadays have tried to copy their styles just to make money like them. My dad gave me some vintage Ray Bans the other day and I compared them to my cousins... Man oh man. Old things are way better than new things nowadays. It seems like old things are always better than the new. We always try to find a way to improve things, when sometimes the original thing is the best way.

  All I'm trying to say is being original is a great thing and isn't a bad thing. Be yourself and express yourself everyday no matter what people say. Because without it you wouldn't be your true self. Yeah yeah... people may criticize you about it, but in the at the end of the day who's there? You.. not them. Be happy with yourself, be different, and just be........ YOU.

2 comments:

  1. History of sunglasses...dig the Inuit "eye-slit" wooden ones! I would look great in a pair of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, forgot to copy the link:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunglasses#History

    ReplyDelete