Friday, September 9, 2011

9/11



    This is really scary to hear because even after 9/11 people are still willing to bomb, kill, etc. It's crazy how people in this world work nowadays... These threats can lead to many things, such as, suicide, paranoid, and just straight chaos. I'm very thankful that NYPD and many other law enforcements are taking action towards this threat. It makes me feel really safe and sound hearing all this, but you never know what's going to go down. All we can do is hope that nothing will go down this Sunday. I'm very confident that our law enforcement can crack whoever is spreading or even executing this threat.


  I remember this day specifically because my mom and dad were watching TV in shock. My mom was just really shocked and didn't know what to say at all. I was 7 when this happened and I was young. I really didn't know what was going on because I did my daily routine for school. When I got to my class my teacher Mrs Franklin had the same exact face as my parents and I got it a little bit, but still didn't really pay attention because I just wanted recess to start. Finally our teacher explained what happened and I got sort of sad because hearing the word DEATH when I was little was very frightening to me.

 Eventually, when I got older I finally understood what was happening and I got really mad. Every time I hear about his topic it just makes me angry. Like... Why would you do that? What do you get out of killing people? The problem is still going to be there... Why couldn't you just resolve it by talking and compromising the problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment