Wednesday, September 14, 2011

[FP] 3 Days...

   With my girlfriend and she leaves for college. It's going to suck because I'm not going to see her for 2 months. She's going to live the SO-CAL life and at times it really worries me. Like any other human being we all have our insecurities. I really do trust her and I believe we can get through this tough situation. I know there's going to be a lot to give up while shes gone. I can't see her in person anymore, no more long night phone calls, etc. If I could I would move down to so cal, but I'm going to try my best to get stationed at the San Diego base, so I can see her more often. Right now though, there's a lot of emotions running through me and it kind of sucks because I don't know how to handle them at certain times.

 Sometimes I wonder why we go through certain things in life. Why do we go through it? Whats the point? In my opinion I think it means for us to find our true selves. To find who we really are and what we really believe in. I've learned a lot during these 17 years and life is fucking interesting. You go through so much, so fast that you don't even see it until you sit down and realize it. I like sometimes just sitting down and just thinking about what I've been through so far.

 Well world... I hope this made a difference in your life today. Just be positive and live the way you want to live. Don't let anyone put you down for what you believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment