Wednesday, September 28, 2011

[BC] Darkroom...

   I woke up in the dark and I couldn't see anything, but I felt a little breeze from a fan. It was very cold in the room and I was determined to turn it off. The room felt like a ice box and I could feel the chills coming up on the back of my spine. I tried to talking to see if anyone was there, but no one responded and I felt as if I was trapped in a maze.

  I shut my eyes to see if I was really dreaming, but when I opened them I still couldn't see and I still felt the cold breeze from the fan. So I get up from this dark place and try to walk, but the fear of walking into a warping black hole was in my head. The paranoia kicks in and I sit back down to calm my self, but I'm sweating and yelling for help. Still no answer and it frustrates me because I cannot see and plus I'm freezing my balls off. I continue to sit and rock back and forth because it started to get really cold. So I get up once again and I trip over something and I feel the blood rushing down my nose and I start crying. My tears hit my chest like bullets because of this dark room I'm in. I get back up and just suck it up, but then I feel as if I hit a brick wall and I fell straight on my back. My body is aching and I'm really motivated to get the hell out of this dark room. I get back up once again and I fear that I'm going to fall in the black hole, so I sat back down. I continued to plot and plot, but it was starting to freeze in the room. I ask myself... What kind of fan is this? How did I end up in this dark ass room? Is this even a fan? So after 15-20 mins I get up again walking and I start to feel my surroundings... I feel a table and I follow this wooden table till it stops. While touching this table I cut myself from a really sharp object that felt like a knife.

  As I walk I'm getting colder and colder to the point where I can barely feel my legs. My body feels weak and I have a bunch of cuts, bruises, and tears of frustration. I walk really cautious and again I tripped over something, but this time it cuts my leg and I start yelling for help. The cut felt like going under surgery, but without any medicine to make you numb or sleepy so you cannot feel the pain. My vision feels weak and I feel like I cannot do it anymore. But I squeeze my eyes to the point where it looks like I cannot see. I see a little flashing light, but it wasn't bright enough for me to follow it. So, I was determined to get to this yellow light that was flashing. I get back up and I fall again because of the crucial cut in my leg. So much blood falling down from my nose and my lower legs, it felt like I was swimming in my own blood. I continue to walk, but I feel as if i'm getting closer to this "fan" because the breeze was getting stronger and stronger. As I take my little baby steps I felt like I stepped on someone and I start to freak out and I black out for a couple mins.

  I woke up and everything was still the same, but the room was extra cold and I was shivering to the point where my teeth were chuckling. I rub my eyes and I still see the light flickering or blinking and it just makes me angry. As I get closer the breeze of this deadly machine makes me cringe and fall to the ground. I get back up and I'm probably like a raisin all pruned up and weak. I get closer and closer to this cold machine and I hit my head on it beacuse I tripped over something that felt like a basketball because I heard it bouncing and drifiting away like a car passing by. I wake up and next thing you know i'm blinded by the light and I slowly start to see everything in this room I was in. It was my grandparents room in the Philippines, but modified.

No comments:

Post a Comment